” Soroban basic “
We introduces your child to our renowned Mind Math method. Using the ancient tool of the abacus as our primary teaching method, children learn to visualize numbers and perform complex calculations with speed and accuracy.
A Head Start that lasts a lifetime
Children will experience a rapid change in both their mental and cognitive skills. They will think more logically and reason through math and language problems. And with this comes the ability to manipulate and interpret symbols, think visually and develop greater focus and attention spans.
Whole-Brain Thinking for Maximum Achievement
Our programs help your child to use both the left and right hemispheres of their brain. This “whole brain thinking” stimulates creativity and unlocks a treasure chest of mental capacity that conventional methods cannot access. As a result, your child will be able to perform calculations with speed and accuracy and comprehend at a level far beyond their peers.
Our classes are small and personalized, with a maximum of one teacher for every 10 students. Our interactive teaching is fun and engaging, and includes a lot of educational games and hands-on activinies. Classes meet once a week for 90 minutes and include homework.
… and much more!
- Enrollment fee $79.00
- LESSON DURATION – TWO HOURS
- Monthly fee (4-5 lessons) $280.00
- One term fee (9 lessons) $450.00
- Second or third child from the family 50% off
- 100% money back garantee if child is not showing results after the 1st term
Benefits which last A Lifetime!
Big benefits for junior minds:
• Ability to perform complex math calculations with speed and accuracy.
• Capacity for performing math mentally, without pen and paper.
• Development of their whole brain potential, allowing for faster, more effective learning.
• Significantly improved focus and attention span.
• Vastly improved short term memory.
• Enhanced ability to learn other subjects.
• Seamless integration into their core school mathematics curriculum.
Give your child an early